LASIK surgery is refractive eye surgery or laser vision correction. During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea, and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct focusing problems in the eye. LASIK surgery is most appropriate for people who have a moderate degree of:
- Nearsightedness (myopia), in which you see nearby objects clearly, but distant objects are blurry
- Farsightedness (hyperopia), in which you can see distant objects clearly, but nearby objects are blurry
- Astigmatism, which causes overall blurry vision
- A good surgical outcome depends on careful evaluation of your eyes before the surgery.
Find out more about LASIK:
- What is LASIK
- How LASIK Works
- Day of Treatment
- About the FREE Consultation
- Choosing a LASIK Provider
WHY WAIT? GET STARTED TODAY!
Crown Laser Center • 12601 Olive Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63141 • 314-428-0110